1907 - 1950
||Alfred Karl Heinrich Dumroese |
||23 Jan 1907
||Chicago, Cook County, Illinois [1, 2, 3, 4]
||2 Feb 1907
||St. Mark's Lutheran Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois 
- Sponsors were Paulina Krause, Karl Riss, and Heinrich Ziemann Jr.
||21 Aug 1950
||Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County, Colorado
||26 Aug 1950
||Concordia Cemetery, Forest Park, Cook County, Illinois
- Alfred and Arvilla are buried in Section 12, Plot 217.
Plot 216-12 south half.
- Woman Arranges Funeral, Dies
Chicago, Jan. 7. (AP)—Mrs. Louise Klemme, 71, visited amortician several months ago and made arrangements for her own funeral.Yesterday Mrs. Klemme visited the undertaker, Alfred Dumroese, again. Dumroese said she appeared in good health and “excellent spirits.” She talked once more about her funeral arrangements. A few minutes later Mrs. Klemme, en route home on a trolley, collapsed and died. Police took her body to Dumroese’s funeral home.
The Miami News - Jan 7, 1947
||22 Oct 2011 |
||Edward W. Dumroese, b. 6 Sep 1858, Püsitz, Pommern (Germany) , d. 8 May 1934, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois |
||Louise A. Krause, b. 16 Jan 1868, Wittenberg, Prussia (Germany) , d. 21 Apr 1926, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois |
||8 Sep 1888
||German Evangelical St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
||Arvilla Meta Kruse, b. 17 May 1909, Cook County, Illinois , d. 24 Jun 1975, Cook County, Illinois |
| ||1. Eldon Alfred Dumroese, b. 9 Mar 1933, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois , d. 6 May 1999, Hinsdale, DuPage County, Illinois |
|Born - 23 Jan 1907 - Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
|Baptism - 2 Feb 1907 - St. Mark's Lutheran Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
|Died - 21 Aug 1950 - Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County, Colorado
|Buried - 26 Aug 1950 - Concordia Cemetery, Forest Park, Cook County, Illinois
||At least one living or private individual is linked to this item - Details withheld.|
||Dumroese, Edward -- 1910 US Census|
The 1910 US Census for the Edward Dumroese family. Edward and Louise and their children: Selma, Ernest, William, Otto, Edward, and Alfred.
- [S274] Church Records: St. Mark's (Chicago), Book 1 Baptisms 1888-1907, page 190, record 2103/8..
Parents Ed. Dumroese and Louise (nee) Krause. Baptismal sponsors: Paulina Krause, Karl Riss, Heinrich Ziemann Jr.
- [S263] 1930 US Census, Chicago, Cook, Illinois; Roll 450; Page: 22B; Lines 97-100; Enumeration District: 787; Image: 869.0 (accessed 8 Aug 2010). Search = "Edward Dunroese".
- [S307] 1910 US Census, Chicago Ward 12, Cook, Illinois; Roll T624_254; Page: 8A; Lines 38-45; Enumeration District: 608; Image: 214 (accessed 14 Sep 2010). Search = "Edward W. Dumroese".
- [S308] 1920 US Census, Chicago Ward 12, Cook (Chicago), Illinois; Roll T625_321; Page: 5B; Lines 69-74; Enumeration District: 713; Image: 452. Search = "Edward Dumroese".