1906 - Yes, date unknown
||James Campbell Page |
||1 May 1910
||Illwill, Clinton County, Kentucky 
||4 Feb 1920
||Leonard, Fannin County, Texas 
- Attended school within past year. Can read and write.
||3 Feb 1930
||District 4, Cumberland County, Kentucky 
- He is listed as son, farmer, and Campbell J. On previous census he was James or James C.
||Yes, date unknown
||31 Jul 2011 |
||John Alfred Page, b. 2 Jul 1860, Cumberland County, Kentucky , d. 12 Apr 1928, Cumberland County, Kentucky |
||Susan Frances Maxey, b. 22 Sep 1862, Highway, Clinton County, Kentucky , d. 26 Jan 1953, Highway, Clinton County, Kentucky |
||Page, John A. and Susan (nee Maxey) Family|
Family of John A. and Susan (nee Maxey) family about 1918. Standing, left to right: Walter, Fannie (nee Page) Radford, Caleb, Vela (nee Page) Gibson, Ovid, Susan (nee Maxey) Page, Lucille Gibson, John A., Campbell, Ed Gibson. Standing in front, left to right: Alleene Gibson, Mildred Gibson. Names written on back side, presumably by Vela. From the Vela Page Gibson Collection in possession of Randy and Crystal Curry, Richmond, Kentucky. Scanned 30 July 2011 by Kas Dumroese
- [S308] 1920 US Census, Leonard, Fannin County, Texas; Roll: T625_1802; Page: 15B; Lines: 72-78; Enumeration District: 45; Image: 990.
- [S307] 1910 US Census, Illwill, Clinton County, Kentucky; Roll: T624_471; Page: 14A; Lines: 30-38: Enumeration District: 0064; Image: 1109; FHL Number: 1374484..
- [S263] 1930 US Census, District 4, Cumberland, Kentucky; Roll: 740; Page: 1B; Lines: 54-55; Enumeration District: 6; Image: 986.0..