1908 - 1985
||Michael Hartmez |
||29 Sep 1908
||Mexico [1, 2, 3]
- Immigrated to United States when 7 years old.
||9 Mar 1945
||Paris, France 
- It appears that Michael, a World War II soldier, was naturalized in Paris, France, but recorded in Chicago, Illinois. At that time, Michael was apparently living at 1505 North Clark Street, Chicago.
||28 Jul 1943–13 Oct 1945 
- Michael was a technician fifth grade (abbreviated TEC 5) was a United States Army technician rank during World War II. Those who held this rank were addressed as Corporal. The wearers of the rank were often called "Tech Corporal".
|Social Security Number
||710-18-9029 [2, 3] |
||17 Jul 1985
||Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California 
||26 Jul 1985
||Los Angeles National Cemetery, Los Angeles, California [3, 5]
- The Los Angeles National Cemetery is located at 950 South Sepulveda Boulevard. Michael is buried in Section C-219 Site 45 with his wife Doris. Michael was a "TEC-5 US ARMY WORLD WAR II."
||27 Mar 2013 |
||Doris Louise Kraft, b. 28 Dec 1911, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois , d. 7 Jan 1995, San Diego, San Diego County, California |
||18 Jan 1950
||First St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois 
1301 North LaSalle Boulevard
- [S123] Fide Doris Hartmez..
- [S198] California: Death Index, 1940-1997 (Ancestry), Michael Hartmez (accessed 7 Dec 2008).
- [S436] US Dept of Veterans Affaris BIRLS, Hartmez, Michael. b 29 Sep 1908, d 17 Jul 1985. Served: Army, 28 Jul 1943-13 Oct 1945..
- [S311] Naturalization: Hartmez, Michael.
- [S325] US Veterans Gravesites Database (Ancestry), Michael Hartmez (accessed 9 Nov 2010).
- [S337] Illinois: Cook County Marriage License, Doris Kraft and Michael Hartmez. File No. 2117392 (accessed 6 December 2008). I have not seen the document..