1850 - Yes, date unknown
||Louisa Mesenbrink |
||Illinois [2, 4]
- Her parents were born in Germany. In the US Census, her birthplace is listed as Missouri in 1900, but it is Illinois in 1910, 1920, and 1930.
||Yes, date unknown
- The 1930 US Census shows her parents were born in Hanover, Germany. Her son's California death record shows her maiden name as Masabrink, but the Illinois marriage database shows it as Mesembrink.
||29 Jan 2011 |
||Albert J.H. Abraham, b. Jun 1849, Pommern (Germany) , d. Yes, date unknown |
||16 Aug 1874
||Chicago, Cook County, Illinois [3, 4]
| ||1. John Emanuel Abraham, b. 2 Jul 1875, Missouri , d. 22 Jan 1947, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California |
- [S198] California: Death Index, 1940-1997 (Ancestry), Place: Los Angeles; Date: 22 Jan 1947; Social Security: 340091906..
According to the death record of her son.
- [S263] 1930 US Census, Census Place: Proviso, Cook, Illinois; Roll: 506; Page: 7A; Lines 21-25; Enumeration District: 2304; Image: 728.0..
- [S264] Illinois: Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900, Vol 89, Record 17855..
- [S320] 1900 US Census, Chicago Ward 10, Cook, Illinois; Roll: T623_254; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 250..